DAY 1 - Mendoza / Penitentes
Reception in Mendoza City. Permits requestion. Transfer to
DAY 2 -
Penitentes / Punta de Vacas / Pampa de Leñas
Transfer to Punta de Vacas.
Trek to Pampa de Leñas (3050 mts), where we will mount our first
DAY 3 - Pampa
de Leñas / Casa de Piedra
will cross the Vacas’s river, to continue heading for Casa de Piedra
where we will carry out our second camp. From here we will have the
first view of the east face of Cº Aconcagua and of the Polish's
DAY 4 - Casa de
Piedra / Plaza Argentina
will overcome Relinchos's valley until arriving at Plaza Argentina.
Assemble of the camp.
DAY 5 - Plaza Argentina
Rest in Plaza Argentina.
DAY 6 - Plaza Argentina
Trekking for Plaza Argentina's surroundings.
DAY 7 - Plaza
Argentina / Pampa de Leñas
Return to Pampa de Leñas.
DAY 8 - Pampa
de Leña / Punta de Vacas / Mendoza
Trek to Punta de Vacas and transfer to hotel in Mendoza.
Reception in airport or terminal bus in Mendoza.
- Assistance to obtain the Aconcagua Park entrance fee.
- All the transfers in private vans.
- 1 hotel nights in Penitentes (meals included).
- All meals during the expedition.
- Complete base camp services (meals, accommodation, etc).
- Mountain tent for two people.
- Bilingual mountain guide.
- All shared equipment for the expedition.
- Mules transportation of the equipment.
- 1 hotel night in Mendoza.
- VHF radio all the time.
The price of the program doesn't include:
Personal equipment / Aconcagua Park entrance fee (see Information
page) / lodgings, meals and drinks in Mendoza / any cost if the
climber abandons the trip / personal porters / personal insurance /
For more information, click here